Fried Brown Rice with Red pepper and Almond is a wonderful dinner dish which is always going to bring more grace to your dining table and the best part is that it is very easy to prepare and takes no time at all. The delicious flavor of almonds further elevates the level of taste associated with this Fried Brown Rice recipe dish and the good thing is that you don’t need any kind of special preparation or ingredients for making this brown rice recipe. Slice pepper and onions in a thin manner and if you don’t have almonds then substitute with cashews nuts.
Ingredients: Fried Brown Rice with Red pepper and Almond
- Peanut oil 1 tbsp
- Minced garlic 1 tsp
- Sliced almonds ¼ cup
- Fresh lime juice 1 tbsp
- Cilantro leaves ¼ cup
- Sliced onions ½ cup
- Sliced red pepper bell 1 ½ cup
- Precooked brown rice 1 packet
- Yellow curry paste 2 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
Preparation Method: Fried Brown Rice with Red pepper and Almond
Heat a large frying pan over medium level heat and insert oil in it, whirl to coat. Add garlic and onions to the pan and for 60 seconds stir fry. After this, introduce nuts and pepper bells and stir-fry for two more minutes. Insert lime juice, salt, cilantro, and curry paste.
Snow Peas and Peanuts
- Heat a large pan over medium to high heat. To this add peanut oil 1 tbsp and whirl to coat. Introduce ½ cup of sliced onions and 1 tsp of garlic stir fry this for 60 seconds. Now insert 1 ½ cup of the snow peas as well as a ¼ cup of peanuts and stir-fry the mixture for another 2 minutes. Add one packet of precooked brown rice and for another minute stir fry.
- In the next step introduce 1 ½ cups of cremini mushrooms (sliced) and pine nuts ¼ cups and stir fry for a time period of 2 minutes. To this add, a pouch of brown rice precooked and for 1 minute more stir fry.
- Mix 2 tbsp of the balsamic vinegar as well as ¼ tsp of salt and allow it to cook for 60 seconds.
Fried Brown Rice with Zucchini and Walnut
- Heat the frying pan over medium to high-level flame and pour 1 tbsp of peanut oil, whirl to coat. Insert ½ cup of onions and garlic 1 tsp, stir and fry the mixture for 60 seconds.
- Introduce 1 ½ cups of zucchini and walnuts ¼ cup chopped the mixture should be stir fried for 2 minutes more. To this add, a pouch of brown rice precooked and for 1 minute more stir fry.
- Mix vinegar 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard and salt ¼ tsp.
- Enjoy with Fried Brown Rice with Red pepper and Almond or Fried Brown Rice with Zucchini and Walnut