Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic Recipe is families’ favorite. For that reason, you can find almost in every cookbook and website on the internet and we are also about to introduce it you to with a little twist. You can use beef or chicken or bacon in this delicious and healthy recipe. Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic Recipe looks beautiful with variety of colors coupled with alluring flavor. Honestly Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic dish is addictive.
The Ingredients: Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic Recipe
- 6 slices of chopped beef.
- 1 large diced onion.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 big head cabbage sliced and cored.
- 1 tbsp of salt or add more to taste.
- 1 tsp of black pepper, ground.
- ½ tsp of powdered onion.
- ½ powdered garlic.
- 1/8 tsp of paprika.
The Method of Preparation: Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic Recipe
- Put the beef cuts inside big stockpot and boil on medium-high heat till crispy, up to 15 minutes.
- Put in garlic and onion, cook and continue to stir for about 10 minutes or till onion caramelizes.
- Now put in cabbage and continue your cooking and stirring for another 10 minutes.
- Go ahead and season with pepper, salt, garlic powder, and paprika and onion powder.
- Bring heat down to low, cover and boil, now stir occasionally for another 30 minutes.
- Fried Cabbage with Beef Onion and Garlic is ready. Enjoy!