The best thing about fried rice recipe is that they are extremely easy to prepare and work brilliantly in the form of a side dish. Not only your dining table will see the addition of an extra dish, but also there will be a great treat for taste buds. Not to forget it is also a healthy option. We are going to discuss a delicious form of Fried Rice that can be cooked easily without inserting any kind of special ingredients. For enjoying a complete healthy meal recipe the ingredients must be used in the right proportion and cooked properly.
Ingredients: Fried Rice Recipe
- Canola oil 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic 1tsp
- Egg beaten 1
- Frozen Petite green pea ½ cup
- Dark sesame oil 1 ½ tsp
- Minced and peeled ginger ½ tsp
- Cooked rice 3 cups
- Low Sodium soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Green onions chopped as desired
- Boneless chicken cubes ½ cup
- (Cut in cubes of 1/3” size)
Preparation Method: Fried Rice Recipe
- Over medium level heat, place a large nonstick frying pan and add oil to it.
- Insert half cup of chicken cubes (you can replace with other meat) and cook these for at least 2 minutes.
- To the above mixture add, ginger and garlic also cook for one more minute mix eggs inside it. Cook the mixture for 30 seconds and keep on stirring till it gets set.
- In the next step insert rice and remaining 4 ingredients. Cook the mixture and keep on stirring for 5 minutes till it gets heated completely.
- Take off from heat and garnish it with green onions if you wish.
- Fried Rice Recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy!