Fried Rice is available in different version and forms, but the best aspect related with them is that in all Fried Rice Recipes variations fried rice taste delicious and contains a very high nutritive value. Cilantro and lime are popular and heavily adored forms of Mexican toppings, but when you will use these in the Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce the entire perspective will change. Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce is simple rice recipe, wonderful and very easy to prepare recipe. Let’s discuss the Fried rice recipe in detail.
Ingredients: Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce
- Peanut oil 3 tbsp
- Chopped shallots 3
- Serrano Chile chopped 1 piece
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Sliced Daikon radish 1 ½ cup
- Mint leaves fresh 1/3 cups
- Lime Wedges 4
- Large egg yolks lightly beaten 4 pieces
- Minced garlic cloves 3
- Cooked brown rice 4 cups
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Basil leaves 1/3 cup
- Fresh cilantro 1/3 cup
Preparation Method: Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce
- On medium level heat start by heating 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan twirl to coat. Put eggs in the pan and allow these to get cooked for two minutes after this remove the eggs.
- Increase the heat and pour another two tbsp of oil and add shallots, chili, and garlic and for another one-minute stir fry.
- Introduce rice in the above mixture and stir-fry for another 3 minutes till a light brown color is obtained.
- Add cooked eggs, salt, pepper and soy sauce and toss the mixture for combining.
- Use herbs and radish for topping and serve.
Making Sweet Soy Sauce
Low-sodium soy sauce ¼ cup
Packed dark brown sugar ¼ cup
- Bring brown sugar and the soy sauce to boiling in a smaller saucepan and keep the heat level at medium. Cook for two minutes till the mixture get reduced to almost 1/¼up.
- Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce is ready to serve. Enjoy!