Have you heard of Ginger-Peach Shortbread Cobbler but do not know how to prepare it or the possible ingredients you need to prepare it? Are you longing to have this wonderful and healthy dessert on your dining table one day? You are welcome as this article is about to provide you with information about the recipe of this wonderful dessert.
Ingredients: Ginger-Peach Shortbread Cobbler recipe
The vital ingredients you need to prepare this delicious and yummy dessert include:
• ½ cup of light brown sugar that is loosely packed.
• 1 cup of softened butter.
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 ¼ cups of multi-purpose flour with addition of 3 tablespoon.
• 1 ½” of divided pieces of fresh ginger that is already peeled.
• ¾ cup of turbinado sugar
• 7-9 divided medium-size peaches
• 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
• 1 big egg white that is whisked softly.
• 2 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
The Procedures: Ginger-Peach Shortbread Cobbler
The first thing you need to do is to preheat your oven to 400oc which is the normal temperature you need to bake your dessert. Then follow the processes below:
• Whisk the butter, loosely packed sugar and salt together with 2 ¼ cups of flour speed with smallest amount of speed using heavy-duty electric stand mixer and ensure they blend together. Put your dough on flippantly floured surface and roll it to ¼” in thickness, slice about 14 rounds of the rolled dough and put the rounds in one layer inside your baking sheet. Cover them and cool until they are done.
• Mix your ginger and ¼ cup of raw sugar inside a food processor for not less than 5 times to 6 times and continue until they are blended. Mix ginger with about ½ turbinado sugar in a big bowl and continue to turn. Then put lemon juice, the 3 remaining Tbsp of flour and peaches and toast them until they are coat, put the peach halve over another in a 10” cast –iron skillet greased with butter and add the remaining quantity of juice on your peaches.
• Then, ensure your Ginger-Peach Shortbread Cobbler is baked at 400oc for about 15 minutes, bring them out of the oven and cuddle up your bread dough among peaches, skirmish the rounds with egg white and spray with crush sugar. Then bake your bread to about 17-20 minutes and ensure the color change to golden brown.