Gola Kabab is a very famous and liked subcontinent recipe. It is prepared on special occasions including wedding ceremony. It is served with parathas. You can try it at your home and present it to your guest or family members. This super tasty Gola Kabab dish is easy to make by anyone.
Ingredients: Gola Kababs Recipe
• Grinded Green Cardamom ¼ teaspoon
• Grinded Nutmeg ¼ teaspoon
• Grinded Onion 1
• Grinded Green Chilies 3
• Salt According to the requirement
• Paste of Ginger and Garlic 1 tablespoon
• Meat/beef Mince ½ kg
• Grinded Mace ¼ teaspoon
• Butter 2 tablespoon
• Coriander leaves 2 tablespoon
• Gram Masala 1 teaspoon
• Chili powder 1 teaspoon
• Raw papaya 1 tablespoon
How to cook Gola Kababs
-Put all the ingredients inside a good chopper and grind all of them till you get a smooth mixture of the above mentioned ingredients.
– Carefully take your mince and apply the mixture or paste on it in a proper manner. For adding more taste you can apply the paste with lemon instead of hands. Allow the mince with applied paste to marinate for one hour inside fridge. Take out of the fridge and put it upon square skewers and cook by BBQ.