In summer season, people prefer to take simple meal. To add flavor, add green chilli pickle on the dining table and make simple dishes mouth-watering for your family.
Ingredients: Green Chilli Pickle Recipe | Hari Mirch Achar Recipe
- White Vinegar – three cups
- Tamarind – 200 grams
- Roasted and ground mustard seeds – 200 grams
- Roasted and ground Cumin seeds – 100 grams
- Finely ground ginger – 200 grams
- Finely chopped garlic – 250 grams
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Oil – ½ kilogram
- Salt – 1 cup
- Chopped green chillies – 1 kilogram
- Sugar – 1 cup
Preparation Method: Green Chilli Pickle Recipe | Hari Mirch Achar Recipe
First of all, marinate red chillies for two hours in salt.
Now, put the tamarind in white vinegar for more than two hours.
Take out the tamarind pulp.
Take mustard oil and heat in a vessel. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder in the oil.
Take chopped garlic and ginger and mix these ingredients well in the vessel.
Keep on stirring for a few minutes.
Put the mustard and cumin powder as well.
Stir and add the pulp of tamarind and vinegar.
Cook the ingredients on low heat and add one cup sugar.
At the end, add chopped chillies.
Stir and cook the Green Chilli Pickle or Hari Mirch Achar on low heat for 15 minutes so oil gets separated.