Grilled Caeser Salad with Chicken Recipe can be prepared at home with a lot of ease and comfort. The cooking method is not only easy to follow, but also it can be managed with a lot of ease. It is a healthy chicken recipe for your family members.
Ingredients: Grilled Caeser Salad with Chicken Recipe
• Chicken breasts skinless 6 in number
• One cup of Caesar croutons
• Pepper freshly ground
• Half cup of ceasar dressing1 bunch romaine
• Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
How to cook Grilled Caeser Salad with Chicken Recipe
• Heat the gas grill.
• The chicken should be covered and grilled four to six inches on medium heat for approximately 20 minutes and it should be turned once till the juice is no more, pink even after cutting of the centers of pieces that are thickest. Chicken should be cut in a diagonal fashion in ½ inch slices.
• Dressing should be poured in a larger bowl of salad. To this you should make the addition of romaine. Cheese, pepper and crouton should be sprinkled over it.
• Salad should be divided among six serving plates. Every serving should be topped with chicken.