The Grilled steaks Balsamico is the meal known as the winner of honors at National Beef Cook-off due to its rich in required nutrients and easy preparation. It is prepared with well selected ingredients which help to improve the overall health benefit associated with it. You can serve this meal to your family of a special day or reserve it until you get a special visitor so as to give the person unforgettable finger licking and exciting experience.
The Ingredients: Grilled Steaks Balsamico Recipe
- 2/3 cup of balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup of preserves figs
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) of beef chuck-eye steaks with no borne
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of ground pepper freshly prepared
- 1 (6.5-ounce) of butter garlic together with herb spreadable cheese
Method of Preparation: Grilled Steaks Balsamico
- Process your preserves and vinaigrette in a blender till smooth. Place the vinaigrette and steaks mixture into a shallow dish or preferably a large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Seal or cover and chill for not less than 2 hours. Bring the steaks out of the marinade and making sure that you discard all the remaining marinade.
- Go ahead and grill, close down with grill lid, place the mixture over 350 degrees to 400 degrees medium-high heat and allow it to remain on heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on the either sides or simply continue until you get the degree of doneness you want for your steak. Bring out of heat and transfer into serving plate. Then spread pepper and salt evenly on the surface and ensure it remains warm.
- Heat the cheese inside a small saucepan on low heat. Continue to stir every 2 to 4 minutes until the cheese melted.
- Go ahead and serve your cheese sauce with Grilled steaks.