The Guacamole Recipe or Avocado Dip Recipe is part of American and Mexican cuisine. Guacamole can be made from salt and ripe avocados. To balance the taste of avocado, lime juice is added.
Ingredients: Guacamole Recipe | Avocado Dip Recipe
- Kosher salt – ½ teaspoon
- Ripe avocados – 2
- Sliced green onion or red, minced onion – ¼ cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Minced chilies (remove the seeds and stems) – 2
- Chopped cilantro – 2 tablespoons
- Grated black pepper
- Chopped ripe tomato (remove the pulp and seeds) – ½
Preparation Method: Guacamole Recipe | Avocado Dip Recipe
First of all, cut the ripe avocados and take out the flesh.
Mash the avocado with a fork.
Add lemon juice and salt in mashed avocados.
Add black pepper, chopped onion, chilies and cilantro.
Wrap the bowl with plastic cover and refrigerate the avocado till it gets prepared to serve.
If you desire, add the tomatoes before serving the Guacamole.