Don’t you want to try old stuffs? It is time to focus on Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers. This burger recipe is a creamy option with extra cheese. This will definitely tell you about the great taste and pleasure.
The Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers are considered a modern option for fast food lovers. This contains more proteins and essential nutrients. It is a simple and time saving fast food recipe.
Ingredients: Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers Recipe
- Cheddar cheese shredded 1/4 cup.
- Fresh parsley minced 2 tablespoons.
- Softened cream cheese 2 tablespoons.
- Two finely sliced green onions.
- Dijon mustard 3 teaspoons.
- Dry bread crumbs 3 tablespoons.
- Ketchup 2 tablespoons.
- Dried and crushed rosemary 1/2 teaspoon.
- Dried sage leaves 1/4 teaspoon.
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon.
- Ground beef 1 pound.
- 4 hamburger buns.
- Tomatoes and lettuce leaves (slices).
Preparation Method: Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers Recipe
Let’ see how to make the tasty Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers by using simple steps.
- Take a small bowl and add cream cheese, cheddar cheeses, mustard and parsley.
- Take another bowl and add bread crumbs, seasonings, green onions, ketchup and mustard.
- Now add beef in this mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Make at least 8 parts of this mixture and grill for 10 minutes.
- Grill the buns for 5 minutes and add all the ingredients for heating.
- Decorate the buns with tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Tasty Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Burgers are ready to serve.
- Always use gloves to avoid burning injury.
- Use apparel to avoid burning oil on skin.
- Always wash your hands after dealing with ingredients.