If you are looking for the best way to surprise your family, friend or sweetheart on Valentine’s Day, or for any special day, you have to learn how to bake Hidden sweetheart Cake. It is easy to prepare and quite yummy to enjoy that is why you have to read through this cake recipe.
The Ingredient: Hidden sweetheart Cake Recipe
- 2 boxes of pound cake mix
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup of milk
- Red food for coloring
- 1 ½ cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp of Milk.
Method of Preparation: Hidden sweetheart Cake
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- With cooking spray spread loaf pan
- Prepare the first pound cake with the box direction.
- Put in food coloring to get good pink color in batter.
- Pour batter into already prepared pan and then bake for about 45 minutes
- Allow to cool on rack for 1 hour.
- Bring the cake out of pan and refrigerate for some hours.
- Cut the cold cake to slices and ensure it is not thicker than cookie cutter.
- With cookie cutter cut heart shapes and stack to the side.
- Follow the box direction to prepare other box o pound cake.
- Spray cooking spray with spray loaf.
- Pour ¼ inch of batter in bottom and place the heart cutouts inside the pan.
- Make sure you bake base on the directions and allow to cool on rack for about 1 hour
- Bring it out from pan and place on platter.
- Put powdered sugar and gently add milk till you get to your desired consistency.
- Drizzle your icing sugar over the Hidden sweetheart Cake and then serve.