Homemade Kind Bars are a perfect combination of chopped nuts and brown rice which is tasty at the same time extremely full of nutrients. The most interesting aspect related with Homemade Kind Bars recipe is that you will not only find it easy, but also super fun bars recipe to make. It is not important that you should be a very good cook for making Homemade Kind Bars because anyone with little knowledge can make it. You can give them any flavor of choice and this is the best part related with these homemade bars recipe. It is vegan recipe and gluten free recipe. It is one of the best tea time snacks.
Let’s discuss some very important points which can be used for making Homemade Kind Bars.
Ingredients: Homemade Kind Bars Recipe
- Chopped seeds or nuts 1 ½ cup (you can use cashews, almonds and pecans)
- Puffed cereal of brown rice 1/3 cup
- Brown rice syrup 1/3 cup
- Chopped dried fruits ½ cup
- Unsweetened flakes of coconut 2 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
Preparation Method: Homemade Kind Bars Recipe
- The oven should be preheated to 325 F. Take a baking pan with the parchment paper and lightly coat a layer of oil on it.
- Make the addition of nuts, cereal, coconut and fruits in a medium size bowl and properly mix till these get combined in a proper fashion. Heat the syrup of brown rice in microwave for 15 seconds. Pour the mixture of fruits and nut and stir till all the ingredients get coated with syrup in a proper fashion.
- This mixture should now be transferred to parchment that is lining baking pan and with the help of silicone spatula press to get an even layer.
- Allow it to get baked for 20 minutes till the edges get golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and allow it to get cooled for 20 minutes and remove from bars and the parchment and shift it to cutting board. Taking help from a proper sharp knife cut it into ten bars and wrap it into plastic wraps. This Homemade Kind Bars should be stored at room temperature for the time period of a week and you can also freeze for one month.