The Homey Veggie Chili is a quick to cook recipe and simple vegetarian recipe with chili. It is perfect for people who love grains in food. Adding chili sauce and kidney beans will provide a healthy food combination for summers.
Ingredients: Homey Veggie Chili | Vegetable Recipe
Mothers need to have following ingredients to cook Veggie Chili at home.
- Oven roasted vegetables 400 grams.
- Chopped and canned tomatoes.
- Kidney beans 1 can.
- Ready to eat grain pouch.
- Chili sauce.
Preparation Method: Homey Veggie Chili | Vegetable Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 200 Celsius or 180 Celsius with fan.
- Cut and boil the vegetables. You can use casserole dish for this purpose.
- Now add the tomatoes and beans in it and cook for 10 minutes.
- Bring the grain pouch and heat it in oven on High for 40 seconds.
- Delicious Veggie Chili is ready to serve.
Per serving of Homey Veggie Chili provides given nutrients.
- Fats 14 grams.
- Saturates 2 grams.
- Carbohydrates 88 grams.
- Sugars 30 grams.
- Fibers 21 grams.
- Proteins 22 grams.
- Salt 2.4 grams.
- Total kcal 608.
- Check the expiry or “best before” date on the grain pouch.
- Don’t place metals inside the ovens. Always use plastic dishes.
- Buy fresh vegetables and wash them before cut.