My mother loves to cook mouth watering recipes for my family members. Kaju Ka Halwa is extremely delicious and also moderately nutritious. Recently, several chefs also made this appetizing recipe with variations.
Ingredients: Kaju Ka Halwa Recipe
• Cashew nuts – 200 grams
• Sugar – 200 grams
• Khoya – 400 grams
• Ghee for greasing
• Ground cardamom, nutmeg and mace – 1 pinch
How to make Kaju Ka Halwa
• Finely chop 150 grams of cashew nuts and keep aside.
• Heat I tablespoon of ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts until they changes color.
• Add sugar and khoya.
• Add a pinch of nutmeg, mace and cardamom. Mix well on medium heat and then turn off flame.
• Spread the mixture over a greased tray. Even out the surface and garnish with the remaining cashew nuts.