The kiwi jelly cake with sour cream is a must have dessert for summers. It is easy to make and you don’t need any special ingredients. It is yummy cake recipe; the children will love this jelly cake recipe.
Ingredients: Kiwi Jelly Cake with Sour Cream Recipe
For the Kiwi Jelly Cake you will need
- 150 grams of cream
- 400 grams of shortbread
- 25 g of Gelatin
- Jelly 2 packs
- 2 pieces of Kiwi
- 200 grams of sugar
- 500ml of milk
- 35 grams of gelatin
- 750 grams of sour cream
Preparation Method: Kiwi Jelly Cake with Sour Cream Recipe
- Crush the cookies.
- Melt the butter, allow it to get cool and insert it to liver. Dough should be kneaded till it gets a crumby consistency, but still it will be wet.
- Cover the baking dish with cling film and towards bottom place dough carefully distributing it over entire surface in the next step put in refrigerator for some time.
- Make jelly following the instructions mentioned on the pack and leave it in refrigerator for getting proper shape.
- After sometime add chopped kiwi
- Insert gelatin dissolved in hot water in the form of syrup with kiwi and refrigerate again.
- Bring milk to boil and it should be poured over gelatin. Carefully stir till the mixture is dissolved and allow it to get cooled.
- Beat cream with sugar till sugar gets dissolved properly and while beating, add vanilla as well. Be careful and taste cream when it is being cooked the sweet flavor should always be present.
- Don’t turn off mixer and insert gelatin with milk. This is done for ensuring that no lumps of gelatin can stay in the cream.
- The mixture should be transferred to a suitable container and allow it to refrigerate for another hour.
- Sufficient time is there for seizing so you should remove sides in a careful manner the weight of finished cake will be 3 lbs.
- Kiwi Jelly Cake with Sour Cream is ready. Serve chilled, Enjoy!