Kiwi Porridge Banana Smoothie Recipe is a sweet tooth recipe for a great morning start as it is healthy breakfast recipe. It is prepared with kiwi fruits, milk, yogurt, oats and ginger All these ingredients are mixed and blended for few seconds to prepare the healthy morning smoothie recipe.
Ingredients: Kiwi Porridge Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 2-3 bananas
- Honey to taste (optional)
- 1 cm grated ginger/diced
- 4 tbsp porridge oats
- ¾ cup or 200 ml low fat yogurt
- ¾ cup or 200 ml milk
Preparation Method: Kiwi Porridge Banana Smoothie
- Peel of the skin of kiwis. Make slices kiwis and chop off the bottom and top.
- Take your bananas and peel them
- Grate or chop ginger
- Take a blender or large size and put in yogurt, milk, ginger, oats and fruits.
- Blend the mixture for few seconds.
- Kiwi Porridge Banana Smoothie is ready, enjoy with a healthy breakfast recipe.