Marinated lamb chops are shallow fried and served with sweet and sour mango dip. The preparation time for this finger licking recipe is 40 minutes.
Ingredients: Lamb Chops with Mango Dip
- Coriander roasted seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Sliced lamb – ½ kg
- Cashew nuts – 50 grams
- Cumin roasted seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped onion – 1
- Crushed garlic – 2 teaspoon
- Chopped ginger – 1/2
Ingredients: Mango Dip
- Soya sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Tamarind pulp – 3 tablespoons
- Ripe mango – 1
- Vinegar dip – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon – 1
- Fish sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped seeded red chilies – 2
- Sugar – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tablespoons
Preparation Method: Lamb Chops with Mango Dip
Take all the nuts and spices and grind them well.
Add the left behind ingredients excluding meat.
Take lamb slice and marinate it for four hours.
In a pan, heat the oil and add juices and meat.
Fry the lamb slice till it gets tender.
You can moisten the meat by adding meat stock.
In order to make the mango dip, take the required ingredients and blend them well.
Serve Lamb chops with mango dip. Enjoy!