Mango is the king of all fruits; we enjoy mangoes and don’t need special occasion for giving this special treat to our taste buds. However, interesting fact is that there are some recipes which can further enhance the delicious mango experience to new heights. Mango Cheesecake is one such dish it’s not only yummy, but also easy to make cake recipe. Mango enjoys the status of being the main ingredient in this awesome Mango Cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients: Mango Cheesecake Recipe
- 200ml of Fresh cream
- 200 gm of Grated Paneer (cheese)
- 400 gm Chopped Mango
- 2 tablespoon Gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon of mango essence
- 75 ml of water
- 400 gm of NESTLE MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
Procedure to make Mango Cheesecake
- Heat water in a pan and dissolve gelatin in ½ cups of heated water. Inside a food processor blend condensed milk, paneer(cheese) , mango essence and dissolved gelatin properly.
- Insert mango pieces into the blender and continue blending for one more minute. Whipped cream should be folded in a gentle way into the mixture of condensed milk and paneer.
- Transfer the mixture to a mould (wet mould) and refrigerate. After it settles down take it out of the mould and cut it into square shapes. Decoration with remaining prices of mangoes will further enhance the appeal.
- Mango Cheesecake is ready to serve, Enjoy with Awesome Mango Cheese Cake.