Muffins with a combination of chocolate and mango are really a treat for kids because both of their favorite ingredients are present. During exams when tension level is high among kids the delicious Mango Chocolate Chips Muffins will provide the necessary uplift to the mood of your kid. This muffins recipe is incredibly easy to make and if stored in an air tight container at room temperature. Muffins can stay fresh for 3 to 4 days.
Let’s look at the easy to make recipe of Mango Chocolate Chips Muffins.
Ingredients: Mango Chocolate Chips Muffins Recipe
- Chocolate chips 16 tsp
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Soda bi-carb just a pinch
- Melted butter 4 tbsp
- Mango pulp 4tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tbsp
- Condensed milk half cup
- Vanilla essence few drops
Preparation Method: Mango Chocolate Chips Muffins
- Sift baking powder, plain flour and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep this aside.
- In another bowl mix condensed milk, vanilla essence and butter, be careful while mixing.
- Into the wet mixture add the dry flour mixture and with the help of a spatula or wooden spoon fold it gently.
- For improving the consistency of batter add water 2 tbsp.
- Take a suitable muffin tray and insert paper cups in the muffin moulds.
- Fill the muffin cups with batter which you have prepared earlier with the help of a spoon and tap it in a lighter fashion. On the top of each muffin cup filled with batter sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Place the muffin tray in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out of oven, unmould and wrap the muffins in a foil of aluminum.
- Mango Chocolate Chips Muffins is ready. You can store it in an air tight container at room temperature. Muffins can stay fresh for 3 to 4 days.