The delicious Mawa Kheer I Khoya Kheer Recipe is a delicious dessert, which is capable of exciting food lovers in a unique manner. The rich and creamy Kheer filled with almonds, raisins, cashew nuts and many other dry fruits, is always a treat after dinner. This is a royal feast without any doubt but the best part is that Mawa Kheer or Khoya kheer is very easy to make recipe.
Let’s put a look at the simple and easy to make recipe of Mawa Kheer.
Ingredients: Mawa Kheer I Khoya Kheer Recipe
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Cashew nuts 50 grams
- Makhana 50 grams
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 200 grams
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Chopped almonds 25 grams
- Raisins 50 grams
- Saffron some strands
- Milk 450 ml
- Chironji 10 grams
Preparation Method: Mawa Kheer I Khoya Kheer Recipe
- Take a bowl and properly mix milk and condensed milk in it, insert saffron and keep it aside for some time.
- Heat ½ tablespoon of oil and fry in it makhana for 60 seconds. Allow the fried makhana to get cooled and crush it. Heat the oil which remains and fry all other dry fruits in it till golden brown color is obtained.
- Insert makhana that was crushed and fried dry fruits into milk mixture from the first step and bring it to boil. Simmer till it gets thicker and creamier.
- In the end insert elaichi powder, mix properly and remove from heat.
- Mawa Kheer I Khoya Kheer is ready; serve it either hot or cold.