The Meat Cheese Mac is a famous dish in Europe. It is served as a favorite dish for kids in Italy and Germany. According to nutritionists, it is a perfect option for the family for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: Meat Cheese Mac
It is quick to cook Chili Cheese Mac. However, you will need given ingredients for it.
• Meat 500 grams.
• Canola oil 1 teaspoon.
• Ground round 3/4 pounds.
• Garlic powder 1 teaspoon.
• Ground coriander 1 teaspoon.
• Ground cumin 1 teaspoon.
• Chili powder 2 teaspoon.
• Green chilies and diced tomatoes 10 ounces.
• Elbow macaroni 8 ounces.
• Fat free milk ½ cups.
• Cheese 4 ounces.
• Cheddar cheese 4 ounces.
Preparation Method: Meat Cheese Mac
• Preheat the oven and fry the meat in a pan.
• Add the garlic, coriander and cumin in the pan and stir well.
• You have fry the meat until it turns whitish.
• Now add water (1 cup) and add tomatoes and chilies.
• Boil the macaroni in a separate steel bowl and mix them with meat.
• Heat the cream cheese and milk.
• Heat the cheddar cheese until it melts.
• Mix them with macaroni and serve.
Benefits: Meat Cheese Mac
The Chili Cheese Mac delivers great nutritional value to eaters.
• Fats 12 grams.
• Proteins 25 grams.
• Carbohydrates 32 grams.
• Fibers 2 grams.
• Cholesterol 60 mg.
• Sodium 650 mg.
• Iron 2.3 mg.
• Calcium 365 mg.
Tips: Meat Cheese Mac
• Boiling the meat could in help quick cooking.
• Use good quality macaroni.