The Medal cookies are simply for fun. These are interesting because of the colors and styles. Your kids will definitely like to play and eat these cookies.
Ingredients: Medal Cookies Recipe
Rich in nutrition ingredients will be required to make Medal cookies. Bring the following items from market.
- Butter 140 grams.
- Brown sugar 100 grams.
- Golden syrup (3 tablespoons).
- Vanilla extract (1/2 tablespoon).
- Plain flour 350 grams.
- Bicarbonate soda (1 tablespoon).
- Eggs (2 no.).
- Icing sugar
- Food coloring.
- Colorful ribbons.
Preparation Method: Medal Cookies Recipe
- Heat the oven (200 degree Celsius) and make baking parchment.
- Mix the sugar, syrup and butter and melt them in a saucepan.
- Now add vanilla extract and leave it to cool.
- Add bicarbonate soda and flour in a bowl and stir.
- Mix this powder with butter mixture.
- Add the eggs and stir again.
- Place the dough in refrigerator.
- Make a roll of dough and cut cookies (7 to 8 cm) with a cutter and make small holes for ribbons.
- Bake these cookies for 20 minutes and remove when turn golden.
- Now add the icing sugar layer on these cookies and write names of kids with food colors.
- Insert the ribbons in holes and cookies are ready.
- You can keep these cookies for 3 days in an airtight Jar.
Nutritional value: Medal Cookies Recipe
After having fun with the Medal cookies, it is necessary to see what will be the energy level they can provide.
- Fats 8 grams.
- Saturates 5 grams.
- Carbohydrates 82 grams. Sugars 66 grams.
- Fiber 1 gram.
- Protein 3 grams.
- Salts 0.4 grams.
- Total 418 kcal.