Mint Chip Brownie Icecream Squares is a combination of chocolate, Oreo cookies and whipped cream. The cake is just perfect for the summer season.
Ice Cream Squares Recipe
Category: Brownie and Icecream Cake
Ingredients: Mint Chip Brownie Icecream Squares
- Brownie mix 1 box
- Mint chip icecream 0.75 Kg
- Sweet chocolate chips 1 cup dark
- Cream (regular or heavy) 1/2 cup
- Peppermint extracts ½ tsp
- Oreo cookies 20-22
- Container whipped topping 500 gm
- Green food coloring Optional
- Chocolate chips or sprinkles to garnish
Preparation Method: Mint Chip Brownie Icecream Squares
- Take a pan and use a foil to cover the base and the sides along with the edges.
- Start baking the brownies as per the instructions are given on the package.
- After baking the brownies make it sure that the brownies are completely cooled.
- Place the brownies in the freezer and wait for the brownies to get chill.
- Take the ice cream and wait for the ice cream to get softened.
- Use a spoon to make the covering onto the brownies using ice cream.
- Take the cream and heat it at a moderate temperature.
- Pour the cream onto the chocolate and then cover the bowl using a plastic wrap
- Add the peppermint extract then allow the mixture to cool down at room temperature.
- Add the mixture over the icecream layer.
- Add crushed cookies over the chocolate layer and then press the layer with the soft hands.
- Keep the pan in refrigerator for at least 8 hours until the brownies become firm.
- At the time of serving, allow the cake to soften a little.
- Take the cake out of the pan using the foil.
- Use a knife to cut the Mint Chip Brownie Icecream Squares into the square shape.