Do you love to serve your family chocolate chip cake but do not know how to prepare it? Are you looking for the professional chefs that can provide you with mint chocolate chip ice-cream cake recipe but have not been able to find one? Then, you can go and end your worries as you have already come to the right place where you will get information you are search for online. This cake recipe is dedicated to intimate on the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake Recipe. Just read on to get the information and try it at home.
Ingredients: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
Really, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake does not require many ingredients making it easy to prepare within a short while. Below are the ingredients you need for the preparation of this wonderful and nutritious dessert:
• Dark Chocolate
• Parchment paper
• 10 coarsely crushed chocolate wafers
• Food Cake Batter
• ½ gal of mint and softened chocolate chip ice cream
• You can also garnish with thin crème de menthe chocolate mints or sweetened whipped cream.
Preparation Method: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
• Preheat your oven to 350 degree. Flour and grease 3 pieces of 8” round cake pans. Line it with parchment paper. Prepare your Devil’s Food Cake Batter and put it into the pans.
• Bake the mixture at 350 degree of temperature for up to 12 to 14 minutes or continue until the wooden pick you inserted at the center comes out without stain. Then put on pan and cool in wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the mixture from the pan and place on wire racks. Peel off your parchment paper and ensure you cool completely for one hour.
• Put one cake layer in a 9” springform pan and add 1/3 of ice cream which is about 2 1/3 cups; sprinkle the mixture with half of granulated wafers. Repeat the layer only once and top with cake and ice cream layer that remains. Freeze for 8 to 12 hours.
• Bring the cake out from springform pan and place it on either plate or cake stand. Then prepare your Dark chocolate and sprinkle it over the ice-cream cake. Allow to stand for 15 minutes before you can serve or garnish if you want.