If you are looking for the best homemade dessert for your kids in the summer season, you have to make Mud Pie Icecream Pops a choice. It is yummy ice cream pops recipe and quite tasty to the extent that your kids will definitely like it.
The Ingredients: Mud Pie Icecream Pops Recipe
- 1 Pint chocolate & salted caramel for coconut bliss ice cream.
- 1 Pint Naked coconut
- ½ cup of roasted peanuts and roughly chopped
- 8 tablespoon full of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3-4 oz of Dark Belgium Chocolate
- 6 Glutino chocolate Vanilla Cream Cookies
- 8 Wide Popsicle sticks
- 5 oz of icecream Cups.
Method of Preparation: Mud Pie Icecream Pops
- Take a zipper plastic bag, place cookies and with the help of rolling pin roll over them for sometimes. Pour the mixture into a bowl or a plate. Chop the dark chocolate and peanuts roughly. Remove the lid from the ice cream and let it soften for 15 minutes. Then take the lid off the peanut butter.
- Prepare your assembly line and start layering all the mixture into icecream cups. You can select this order for your layering: Peanut butter, salted caramel ice cream, cookies, naked coconut ice cream and sprinkle the top on different cookies, peanuts and chocolate.
- After making it to the top, you can sprinkle with anything you choose and then add stick.
- Cut piece of foil to make little snip right in the middle so as to match over the stick, wrap it over icecream cups and make chill in freezer.
- Mud Pie Icecream Pops are ready. Enjoy!