Nargisi Kofta or Beef and Egg kofta Curry recipe is a dish that is popular and available in most parts of world. The boiled eggs are covered with meat or beef mince and are cooked with the curry by using several spices.
Ingredients: Nargisi Kofta I Beef and Egg kofta Curry recipe
For minced meat:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 table spoon red chili powder
- 1 table spoon garam Masala powder
- 600 grams fine beef mince
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 table spoon garlic
- 1 table spoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup rice flour
For the gravy:
Nargisi Kofta I Beef and Egg kofta Curry recipe
- 2 medium sized onion
- 6 coriander leaves
- 1 table spoon garlic paste
- 3 table spoon ginger paste
- 2 medium tomatoes ground to a smooth
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 table spoon garam Masala powder
- 1/3 table spoon turmeric powder
- 1/3 table spoon red chili powder
- 150 grams yogurt
- 2 table spoon oil
- Salt to taste
How to cook: Nargisi Kofta I Beef and Egg kofta Curry recipe
- Add water to the bowl and heat. Place eggs.
- Wait for the eggs to bowl.
- Take another bowl; add beef mince to the bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, turmeric, red chili, garam Masala powders,
- Take a bowl and add egg and salt.
- Use a mixer to add all the ingredients, make six equal mince distribution.
- Take the eggs, gently remove the skin.
- Dip the eggs in milk.
- Take the beef mince and coat over the eggs.
- Dip the eggs in meshed egg.
- Roll over the eggs to the rice flour.
- Take a pan, add oil to half level.
- Place the eggs inside the pan and fry deeply.
- Remove the eggs from the oil once the eggs turn light brown.
- Use paper towels to soak the extra oil.
- Take a pan and add oil, add chopped onions, ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry and add tomato paste, garam Masala, and spice powder.
- Add water and yogurt. Stir and increase the heat.
- Add the beef mince fried balls to the mixture.
- Fry for 10 minutes.
- The Nargisi Kofta dish or Beef and Egg kofta Curry recipe is ready to be served.