The Nimbu aur hari mirch ka murgh is a tasteful and delicious dish prepared within 40 minutes. It is famous for its health benefits and nutritious value which made it to be reserve for special occasion and for special guest. Below is information about the ingredients and method of preparation you need to know about this meal.
Ingredients: Nimbu Aur Hari Mirch Ka Murgh Recipe
- 200 grams of chicken cut
- 100 milliliter of desi ghee
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of yellow chilli powder
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 100 grams of lemon pickle
- 2 teaspoon of malt vinegar
- 3 to 4 green chillies, slit
- 1 Pinch Kasoori methi
- 50 milliliters of fresh cream
- Fresh coriander for garnishing.
Preparation Method: Nimbu Aur Hari Mirch Ka Murgh
Heat the desi ghee. Then add the ginger garlic paste. Turn and fry until you begin to perceive the aroma.
Add chicken and onion puree.
Add your dry spices comprising of yellow chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and salt and turmeric powder.
Now add yogurt and turn fry till they are completely blended to form thick gravy.
Add green chillies in this thick gravy and turn very well.
Put in kasoori methi and end with fresh cream which will help to give nice blend of gravy to the dish.
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.