Noodles Wrapped Cutlets are easy to make and they are Crunchy delicious Appetizer. If you want anything simple, classy, quick and delicious loaded with chicken, veggies in lesser time then you should go for this delicious and easy to make appetizer.
Ingredients: Noodles Wrapped Cutlets Recipe
• Potatoes (boiled and mashed ) – 3
• Chicken (cooked and shredded) – ½ cup
• Cheddar cheese (shredded) – ½ cup
• Egg (lightly beaten) – 1
• Noodles (boiled) – as needed
• Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
• Salt – 1 teaspoon
• Oil for frying
How to cook: Noodles Wrapped Cutlets Recipe
• Assemble potatoes, cheese and chicken in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper.
• Mix the mixture until it combines and shape them into 10-12 cutlets.
• Heat oil on medium heat.
• Wrap the cutlets with noodles and dip them in the egg.
• Shallow fry the cutlets until they are golden brown in color and crispy. Remove from oil and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
• Serve hot with ketchup or dip.