For your everlasting yummy experience with desert made with healthy ingredients the Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies recipe is the best choice. It is the brownies that will heighten your excitement and family experience all the time. The preparations of these brownies are easy and time saving.
The Ingredients: Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies Recipe
- ½ cup of All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ sticks of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 whole large Eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (pure)
- ¼ cups of Caramel Sauce at room temperature
- ¼ cups of melted Nutella you can even put more if desired
- 1 bag of 8 oz of Hazelnuts.
Method of Preparation: Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies
- Preheat your oven to about 350o. Inside the mixing bowl put in baking powder, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. With the help of mixture blend them together and put aside.
- With the help of stand mixer, add butter cream and sugar together. Put in the eggs and ensure you put it one after the other. Put in the Vanilla and add in your flour gradually and mix till it is completely combined. The batter should be sticky and thickly.
- With the help of cooking spray, gradually spray ovenproof dish of 10×7. Use parchment paper larger than your dish and also spray cooking spray at the bottom of your parchment paper. Use half of brownie batter and smooth over the parchment paper.
- Pour caramel sauce on top of your brownie mixture and spread gently with spoon. Put the brownie that remains over the batter and smooth.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or continue till the center is no more giggly and the sides are firm.
- Let the brownie cool down completely before you slice. With the help of your serrated knife cut your brownies.
- With your finger make tiny indentation in each of the brownies. Drizzle over to top of your brownies with melted Nutella. You can now garnish your brownies with hazelnuts.
- The Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies are ready. Enjoy!