The Omelette pancakes recipes are ideal for the people who love low calorie but healthy foods. It is gluten free that’s why fitness experts recommend it as a midweek meal.
Ingredients: Omelette pancakes Recipe
- 4 large eggs.
- Basil leaves.
- Rapeseed oil 2 tablespoons.
- Yellow pepper.
- Garlic cloves.
- Cider vinegar 1 tablespoon.
- Tomatoes 400 grams.
- Salad leaves.
- Whole-meal bread.
Preparation Method: Omelette pancakes Recipe
- Start preparing the sauce first.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and yellow pepper.
- Keep stirring the ingredients and add cider vinegar.
- Now include chopped tomatoes with a cup of water.
- Cover the pan and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pancakes.
- Beat an egg and add water and seasoning. Heat it in a fry pan and add rest of eggs.
- Spray the spoon on the pancakes.
- Serve the cakes with bread or salad
Benefits: Omelette pancakes Recipe
A single serving of Omelette pancakes contains following nutrients.
- Fats 17 grams.
- Saturates 3 grams.
- Carbohydrates 11 grams.
- Sugars 10 grams.
- Fibers 4 grams.
- Proteins 16 grams.
- Salts 0.6 grams.
Tips: Omelette pancakes Recipe
- Always use sharp knife to cut the tomatoes.
- Heat the eggs and vegetables carefully.
- You can add red chilies according to your taste.