Chardonnay is a green-skinned world’s famous white wine grape variety used in making white wine. It originated in the eastern France, but is now grown from UK to the New Zealand
Pasta prepared with chicken breast and serve with wine sauce is one of the best ways to brighten day for your family. The interesting thing is that the entire ingredients needed for this chicken pasta are mostly things you already have handy. You will learn how to prepare this delicious chicken recipe with pasta, the one pan chicken pasta with chardonnay wine sauce through this delicious chicken recipe.
The Ingredients: One Pan Chicken Pasta with Chardonnay Wine Sauce Recipe
- 8 ounces of penne pasta
- 1 pieces of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 shallot, well chopped
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- ¼ Cup of butter
- ½ Cup of Barefoot Chardonnay
- 1 Cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Ground pepper and salt needed to sprinkle the chicken
- Fresh parsley needed for garnishing.
Method of Preparation: One Pan Chicken Pasta with Chardonnay Wine Sauce Recipe
- Boil water inside a large and deep skillet. Cook the pasta till it becomes tender. Remove water and keep one side.
- As the pasta continue to cook, put tomatoes inside miniature oven-safe and boil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then boil on HIGH heat for about 5 minutes or continue to boil till well-cooked slightly. Bring out of oven and keep one side.
- Now you have to prepare the chicken. Using flat side of mallet batter the chicken. Drizzle with pepper and salt. Heat your skillet on medium heat and put in the olive oil that remains as well as the chicken. Now cook chicken for about 8 to 12 minutes or continue to cook till the temperature read 165 degrees. Ensure you flip after sometime as you cook. When your chicken is done transfer to cutting board and cut to large pieces.
- Put back the skillet to heat and thaw ¼ C of butter on medium- heat. Add the garlic, shallots as well as red pepper flakes, then sauté for about 2 minutes, continue to scrap bits from chicken to the bottom of pan. You can now put pepper, salt and Chardonnay and cook for about 5 minutes or continue to cook till reduced slightly. Add the half and half, chicken, parmesan cheese and stir in roasted tomatoes carefully.
- Go ahead and garnish your one pan chicken pasta Chardonnay with more parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if you like.