The recipe is an inspiration from the Martha Stewart Living and is literally cooked in one pan without having to boil water first. The cooking time is extremely short and the whole process is completed in only 9 minutes. It is one of a complete easy meals idea and is the best dinner recipe option in your recipes menu.
Ingredients: One-Pan Pasta Recipe
- Spaghetti or pasta – 400 grams
- Onion (thinly sliced) – 2
- Garlic (thinly sliced ) – 2 cloves
- Basil leaves (springs and torn leaves ) – 2
- Red chili flakes – ½ teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons plus more for serving
- Water – 4-1/2 cups
- Cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered) – 400 grams
- Parmesan cheese (freshly grated) – for serving
How to cook: One-Pan Pasta Recipe
- Turn on heat and place a pan. Add pasta or spaghetti lying flat in the pan and add tomatoes, garlic, onion, basil sprigs, red chili flakes, oil, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, 2 teaspoon salt and water.
- Bring to boil on high heat while stirring the mixture with a tong or fork continuously until the water is nearly evaporated o more or less 9 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your taste and garnish with basil leaves, olive oil and parmesan cheese.