Everybody loves Ice cream. Making Peach-Vanilla Cream Pops recipe is easy and fun to make at homes. These are tasty and every member of the house will love these. Check out the Ingredients and method of preparation to make the awesome Peach-Vanilla Cream Pops by yourself.
Ingredient: Peach-Vanilla Cream Pops
• ½ cup and 2 tabs of sugar
• 1 vanilla bean cut lengthwise
• 4 cups of peeled and sliced ripe peaches which is about 4 medium or just 16.oz ice-covered sliced peaches melted.
• ½ cup of frozen heavy whipping cream
• ¼ cup of Greek-style yogurt
• 2 tabs of amaretto ( if you want)
Preparation Method: Peach-Vanilla Cream Pops
1. Inside a small saucepan put in ½ cup of water and sugar. Scrape in the vanilla seeds gotten from the bean; put the bean. Allow to cook on high heat, continuously to stir till dissolves. Put in the syrup to a small bowl; frozen. Just discard Vanilla bean.
2. Puree the syrup and beaches inside food processor and continue till smooth. Over a medium pitcher set a fine-mesh strainer. Strain on pressing on solids to extract about 2 ¼ cup of puree. Beat in the remaining ingredients. Share among the molds. Coat; insert ice-pop stick. Freeze till firm. Dip bottoms of molds in hot water for about 20 to 30 seconds to ensure the pop get loosened. Just remove the pops from mold and serve your Peach-Vanilla Cream Pops.
3. If you like you can dip the front in the cream.