Peanut butter icebox cake is a cool and creamy dessert recipe. It is made with great ease and a time saving recipe. The method of preparation is just straightforward and anyone can follow it to prepare this yummy and tasty dessert.
The Ingredient: Peanut Butter Icebox Cake Recipe
- 16 oz of cool whip
- 1 cup of peanut butter made like crunchy
- 16-20 Double Stuff Oreos.
Method of Preparation: Peanut Butter Icebox Cake Recipe
- With the help of foil line a standard loaf pan.
- Use 8 Oreos to line the bottom of the pan
- Whisk the peanut butter together with cool whip in large bowl. Then pour half of the mixture on top of the Oreos.
- Use 8 Oreos to line another layer on the cool whip layer. Pour remaining Cool Whip mix over Oreos.
- Crumble Oreos on top and drizzle the mixture with peanut butter melted or you can use hot fudge. This step is only optional.
- Cover the mixture and chill in refrigerator for about 4 hours or allow it to stay in refrigerator overnight.
- The Peanut Butter Icebox Cake is ready. Enjoy!