Noodles are considered perfect for the kids. Finding the best noodle recipes to make at home is not difficult. Several special dishes are present but it is necessary to consider the easiest recipes. Local restaurants and hotels provide several dishes best for the kids. The Peanut Noodles with Chicken is a favorite dish for kids. It is easy to get the best recipe. Today, we are going to share a special recipe kids can prepare without assistance of parents. Let’s see how to make Peanut Noodles with Chicken.
Ingredients: Peanut Noodles with Chicken
• Sticks and rice noodles especially thin quality 18 ounces.
• Rotisserie chicken 12 to 21.5 pounds.
• 1 medium size carrot.
• 1 medium size cucumber.
• Creamy peanut butter ½ cup.
• Soy sauce especially low sodium 2 tsp.
Cooking Method: Peanut Noodles with Chicken
• Boil the water first before you open the packaging of noodles.
• Take a bowl and put all the noodles in it.
• Soak the noodles in hot water for 25 minutes.
• Drain the hot water if the noodles are soft.
• Shred chicken meat and separate the bones and skin.
• Peel the cucumber and carrot. Cut long pieces of both vegetables.
• Put the peanut butter in a large bowl and mix it with the soy sauce.
• Add 6 tsp water in order to make a paste of peanut butter and sauce.
• Mix the noodles with the chicken and vegetables.
• Divide the noodles in different bowls equally and serve.