The Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce is an Italian dish and it is best for the dinner. This recipe will add a new flavor to your dining table. This dish is favorite for kids as well as adults.
Ingredients: Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce
Following ingredients are required to cook Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce at home.
- Cooking spray.
- Fresh garlic ½ teaspoons.
- Chopped pepperoni 16 slices.
- Dried oregano ¼ teaspoons.
- Marinara sauce ½ tablespoons.
- Fresh basil 2 tablespoons.
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons.
- Black pepper ¼ teaspoons.
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup.
- Chicken cutlets 1 pound.
Preparation Method: Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce
Preheat the broiler.
Take a pan and coat it with olive oil.
Add pepperoni and garlic in pan and cook for 2 minutes..
Add oregano and marinara sauce in the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
Boil the chicken cutlets and fry them.
Sprinkle pepper and melted cheese on the pepperoni and chicken.
Remove from the heat when cheese melts properly.
Benefits: Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce
- Fats 15 grams.
- Proteins 48 grams.
- Carbohydrates 28 grams.
- Fiber 0.1 grams.
- Cholesterol 12 grams.
- Calcium 231 mg.
- Iron 1.5 mg.
- Sodium 530 mg.
Tips: Pepperoni Chicken with Marinara Sauce
- You can barbeque the chicken to add special flavor.
- Boil the pepperoni properly.
- Add red chilies if required.