Today, the kids don’t like traditional foods and dishes. The time has changed that’s why it is important to focus on the modern dishes recipes having a new taste and fun. With the passage of time, professional cooking experts have invented numerous dishes best for the kids. The Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos is considered an attractive meal for the kids. Preparing this dish doesn’t take time. You will require having simple steps to prepare the Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos at home.
Ingredients: Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos Recipe
• ¾ cups of mild salsa.
• Rinsed pinto beans 15 ounces.
• Heart of romaine 1 piece.
• 8 taco shells.
• Shredded cheddar 1 cup.
• Low sodium.
• Mint and coriander.
• Carrot or reddish 1 large piece.
• Microwave oven.
Directions to Cook: Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos Recipe
Making the Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos is very simple. Follow the given steps in order to prepare this dish.
• Take the salsa and beans in a cup.
• Clean the food material from small wood sticks and dust balls.
• Place the cup containing salsa and beans in the microwave oven.
• Set the oven at high temperature for 2 minutes.
• Cut the lettuce (small pieces).
• Take 4 plates and divide taco shells equally.
• Put the beans and cover it with the lettuce and taco shells.
• Add cheddar, as well as salsa ¼ cups in the bowl.
• Mix these ingredients thoroughly and Pinto Bean and Cheese Tacos is ready to serve.