Hurry to go office or school? Well, you can’t forget a healthy breakfast because there is a long day ahead. The Pistachio, Cranberry, Quinoa and Apricot porridge recipe is one of the most popular breakfast recipe dishes preferred in different regions of the world. Making this dish is easy and simple. It took 15 minutes to prepare a bowl of full nutrition for your family. We have included free recipes for the mothers.
Ingredients: Pistachio, Cranberry, Quinoa and Apricot porridge recipe
You will need to have following ingredients to make this quick meal Recipe.
1. Drained and rinsed quinoa 1.5 cups.
2. Milk 1.5 cups.
3. Chopped and dried apricot 0.5 cup.
4. Dried cranberries 1/3 cup.
5. Brown sugar 0.5 cup.
6. Chopped pistachio kernels 1/3 cups.
Cooking Method: Pistachio, Cranberry, Quinoa and Apricot porridge recipe
Preparing the best dessert at home needs dessert recipes. Focus on the given steps to taste a delicious dish.
1. Make a combination of quinoa and add 4 cups of cold water.
2. Boil this combination and reduce the burning point gradually in 10 minutes.
3. Add apricots, cranberries and milk in the saucepan and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add sugar and stir.
5. Put the porridge in a bowl and sprinkle the chopped pistachios.
6. Drizzle honey and it is ready to serve.