Quiche is a savory, pastry type crust that is filled of aromatic custard with meat or seafood or vegetables and cheese. It is originated from France. You can serve hot or cold.
This quiche recipe is full of pizza ingredients. You can use any kind of cheese in Pizza Quiche Recipe. The cooked ground beef and chicken can be replaced for the pepperoni. You can serve it with vegetable salad and drinks.
Ingredients: Pizza Quiche Recipe
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, well drained
- ¾ cup sliced pepperoni pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 9” pie crust
Preparation Method: Pizza Quiche Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Top the pie crust with mushroom and pepperoni. In the bottom of pie crust sprinkle the cheeses.
- Take a heavy skillet and add olive oil, garlic and onion. Cook until crisp tender. Pour it over mushrooms in pie crust.
- Take a medium size bowl and beat together Italian seasoning, eggs and milk until well blended. Now pour this mixture over mushrooms. Sprinkle the mushrooms with parmesan cheese.
- For 40-45 minutes bake pie at 400 degrees.
- Before cutting into wedges let final product stand for 10 minutes.
- Pizza Quiche is ready; serve with vegetable salad and drinks.