This Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers recipe is excellent. The boneless fish fingers are dipped in crushed popcorn and bread crumb mixture. It is crispy and crunchy and all time favourite to all. It can be a kid’s delight too.
You can call it McDonald’s Fish Mcbites or KFC popcorn fish
Key ingredients : Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers Recipe
• 2 cup popcorn
• 2 cup bread crumbs
• 3 eggs, white
• 2 cup flour
• 1tsp pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
• 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 lemon, juice
• 300 gm fish, cut into fingers
How to Make – Popcorn Crusted Fish Fingers
• Wash the fish and let it to dry for some time.
• Cut the fish pieces and make the finger size pieces.
• Make a mixture of pepper, salt, Worcestershire and lemon juice. Now marinate the fish pieces with this mixture well. Make sure to cover the both sides of fish pieces with this mixture.
• Now roll each fish piece in flour and dip the piece in the egg white. Now dip the pieces of fish in bread crump and popcorn mixture.
• Keep the pieces in refrigerator for few minutes.
• Put the pan on the heat and pour some refined oil. When oil heats up then deep fry the fish pieces. You can also bake the fish pieces.
• Serve hot with salad and drinks.