Another superb pizza recipe as the crust is made from potatoes! This is a magnificently light meal recipe with the wonderful smells during baking from your kitchen. One thing about this Potato-Crusted Pizza is that it is made with healthy ingredients. Also it is prepared in a more perfect way which made it yummy and delicious more than you can ever imagine. The ingredients and the method of preparation are listed on this post and you have to follow the steps to prepare your own.
The Ingredients: Potato-Crusted Pizza Recipe
- 1tabs of olive oil
- 1 package (30-oz) frozen seasoned shredded potato rounds
- 1 can (28-oz) diced drained potato
- 1 package (1-oz) fresh basil
- 2 cups of shredded (8-oz) pizza cheese blend
The Method of Preparation: Potato-Crusted Pizza
- Heat the oven beforehand to 450 degrees.
- Brush 15 ½ by 10 ½ jelly-roll pan using oil, then arrange potatoes in the pan in single layer
- Bake for about 10 minutes, make the potatoes flat with the use of your wooden spoon till it turned round touch and cover all corner of the pan.
- Bake again to about 20 minutes or continue to bake until it turns crisp.
- Top you baked potatoes with the ingredient that remain
- Bake for the last time bout 5-10 minutes or continue to bake until the cheese melts away.
- Then your Potato-Crusted Pizza is ready to be served.