If you are looking for the best way to lose weight it may be important for you to consider incorporating dessert food in your daily feeding routine. It is true most people believe that desserts food can make them gain excess weight, but there are low calorie desserts that will not make your gain excess weight. So, you are going to get Praline Bundt Cake Recipe through this post.
Ingredient: Praline Bundt Cake Recipe
o 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
o Praline Icing
o ½ teaspoon of baking soda
o 1 (8-oz) container of sour cream
o 1 teaspoon of baking powder
o ¼ teaspoon of salt
o 4 large eggs
o 1 (8-oz) of package softened cream cheese
o 1 (16-oz) package of dark brown sugar
o 1 cup of chopped pecans
o 1 cup of softened butter
o Sugared Pecans and others.
Preparation Method: Praline Bundt Cake
1. Prepare 1 cup of pecans in a particular layer of baking sheet. Bake at 350 degree for about 5 to 7 minutes or continue to bake until toasted. Cool on a wire rack for about 15 minutes of allow it to cool off completely. Then, reduce temperature of your oven to 325 degree.
2. Stir cream cheese and butter at an average speed using electric blender until you get a creamy solution. Gently add brown sugar, stir the solution until blended thoroughly. Add eggs one by one and stirring just until it is blended evenly after adding one egg.
3. Sift 1 teaspoon of baking powder, ½ teaspoon of baking soda and ¼ teaspoon salt together with 1 ½ cups of flour to butter mixture or with sour cream alternatively, beginning and concluding with flour mixture. Stir your batter at low speed until blended after adding batter mixture. Then stir vanilla and toasted pecans. Spoon your batter into a floured and greased 12-cup of Bundt pan.
4. Bake at 325 degree for one hour and fifteen minutes or until you are able to get a long wooden pick inserted at the center comes out clean. Cool the cake in a pan on your wire rack for about 15 minutes; bring it out of pan and transfer it to wire rack and allow it to cool for 30 minutes of cooled completely.
5. Arrange your Praline Icing, spoon in immediately on top of your cake. Spread top of your cake with Sugared Pecans.