Indeed, there is nothing in comparable with satisfying your sweet taste after meal. Satisfying your cravings and giving yourself a treat is the best way to enjoy life. That is the reason why this post is about to introduce you to Praline-Crushed Cheesecake Recipe.
Ingredient: Praline-Crushed Cheesecake Recipe
• 1/3 cup of sugar
• 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 2 (8-oz) containers of sour cream
• 4 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
• 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup of whipping cream
• 1 ¾ cups of sugar
• 4 pralines, coarsely crumbled
• 2 tablespoons of all-purpose of flour
• 5 (8-oz) packages of softened cream cheese
• 2 cups of crushed shortbread cookies
• 3 tablespoon of melted butter and margarine
• You can also garnish with Crumbled Pralines
Preparation Method: Praline-Crushed Cheesecake Recipe
1. Mix together cookie crumbles and butter. Press to the bottom and up sides of 10” greased springform pan.
2. Bake at 350 degree for about 8 minutes. Cool the mixture on a wire rack. Drizzle coarsely crumbled Pralines over crust.
3. Stir cream cheese at an average speed using heavy-duty electric blender until the mixture is creamy. Gently add 1 ¾ cups of flour, sugar as well as vanilla. Beat the mixture until smooth. Add egg yolks and eggs one by one and ensure you stir until the yellowish color of the yolk disappears. Beat in whipping cream and lemon rind. Put in your crust. Then, place your mixture on foil-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake your mixture at 350 degree on lesser oven rack for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature of your oven to 325 degree and only bake for one hour and 20 minutes of continue to bake until the cheesecake is ready. Cool your cake on a wire rack for one hour.
5. Beat together 1/3 cup of sugar and sour cream; sprinkle over your cheesecake.
6. Bake your cake at 325 degree for about 10 minutes and cool on a wire rack. Cover your cake and chill for 8 hours. Remove sides of your pan and garnish if you want.