Qutta Masala Gosht is a different recipe. It can be cooked with beef or mutton. It is delicious and a majority of the population in India and Pakistan like this dish.
Ingredients: Qutta Masala Gosht Recipe
• Slices of Beef – 1 kilogram
• Crushed cumin – 1 teaspoon
• Green chilies chopped – 5 to 6
• Clarified butter – ½ cup
• Crushed black pepper – 1 tablespoon
• Crushed red chili – 2 tablespoon
• Chopped ginger and garlic – 2 tablespoons
For the Masala of Qutta Gosht
• Cinnamon sticks – 2 to 3
• Green cardamom – 3 to 4
• Black Cardamom – 4 to 5
How to Cook Qutta Masala Gosht
– You will have to start by taking sticks of cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves, black cardamom inside a pan crush these and keep them at a side.
– Next, you will have to take the slices of beef and they should be flattened using the hammer of kitchen.
-Inside a cooking pan make the addition of flattened slices of beef, black pepper, red chilies, crushed cumin, green chilies, paste of ginger and garlic after this make the addition of 1 and ½ cup of water to the tendered beef.
– Now, you will have to make the addition oil and after that stir fry upon higher flame, break the slices of beef and move by adding the qutta masala. (Crushed Spices)
– Last, but not the least, take the dish out inside serving bowl and use lemon slices for garnishing and serving.