Kids usually like rainbows cookies. Why don’t you turn these rainbows into tasty cookies? It is time to think about the Rainbow cookies because these will add a new fun in the party. Rainbow cookies are preferred by the kids because of special shape. However, these are also good for the health also. The Rainbow cookies offer super fun.
The top secret to Rainbow cookies are food colors. The bases of these cookies are standard plain sweet cookies. Once they are rolled in with color and flavor, the normal sugar cookies will take a fresh and innovative color and flavor. Select your favorite colors or unite different dough to make different fancy designs. Decorate the rainbow cookies with sprinkles and color sanding sugars.
Ingredients: Rainbow Cookies Recipe
Mothers will need given items to bake Rainbow cookies at home.
- Soft butter 175 grams.
- Golden caster sugar 50 grams.
- Two eggs (for yolks).
- Icing sugar 50 grams.
- Vanilla extra (Two tablespoons).
- Plain flour 300 grams.
- Sifted icing sugar 140 grams.
- Flavored food colors like, cherry, orange, berry blue, lemon and grape.
Preparation Method: Rainbow Cookies
In order to start baking, it is recommended to follow these steps.
- Preheat the oven (200 degree Celsius).
- Put the sugar, vanilla extract and egg yolks in a bowl and start stirring.
- Add the flour when mixture becomes creamy.
- Roll the soft dough and place it in refrigerator.
- Make small balls (Walnut size) and bake them for at least 10 minutes.
- Now mix the orange juice with icing sugar and dip the baked cookies in it.
- Dry the cookies and now Rainbow Cookies are ready to serve.