Cherries are loved by all because of their rich flavor and amazing health related benefits. Cardamom is another great product which is known for possessing intense aroma also a variety of health benefits are related with it. Cardamom plays its role as a detoxifying agent also it delivers support to digestive system and there is also an associated anti-inflammatory action present. The Roasted Cherry Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe is a wonderful delight which is tasty as well as healthy recipe. Those who are vegan or allergic to eggs or dairy will simply love it because it doesn’t use any of these ingredients.
The rich flavor of cherries and cardamom combined with many health benefits make this ice cream recipe a delicious treat for all.
Let’s discuss the Roasted Cherry Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe, which is simple and anyone can make this dairy free recipe at home.
Ingredients: Roasted Cherry Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe
For Ice Cream
- You will need raw cashews 1 cup
- Coconut Oil 3 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Coconut milk (full fat) 1 can
- Maple syrup1/3 cup
- Sea Salt ¼
- Pitted cherries 2 cups
- Ground Cardamom ½ tsp
- Maple Sugar 2 tbsp
Preparation Method: Roasted Cherry Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe
- Oven should be preheated to approximately 400 degree F
- Take a bowl and add in it cardamom, cherries and maple sugar. Mix carefully to combine all the ingredients so that cherries are coated evenly.
- On a smaller, rimmed baking sheet place cherries and put it in oven. Allow to get cooked for a period of ten minutes. After this stir and cook for five more minutes.
- Takeout cherries from oven and shift cherries along with their juice to a container of glass Use a knife for slicing cherries and cut these in quartered size pieces. Allow to refrigerate.
- In a high power blender add all ingredients and blend these till a smoother and creamy mixture is obtained. Now the base of ice cream should be transferred to covered bowl and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In the next step insert the base of ice cream into ice cream maker and move ahead according to the provided directions.
- Take a smaller loaf pan and place one half of the ice cream base in it after this spread one half of mixture of cheery upon top. Now pour the other half of the ice cream and on its top pour cherry mixture.
- Put this in freezer and allow it to freeze for three to four hours.
- Ten minutes before serving Roasted Cherry Cardamom Ice Cream, take your ice cream out of the freezer and enjoy with family.