You love eating chocolate but do not like to make one due to lots of ingredients needed? You are not to bother this chocolate recipe is about to provide you with information on 3-ingredients salted pistachio chocolate bark recipe. It is a gluten-free desert with ingredients that made it suitable for children. Read through and enjoy your first made chocolate!
Ingredients: Salted Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 2 of 12 ounces of chocolate baking chips (semi-sweet chips).
- ¼ cup of roughly chopped pistachios.
- 1 ½ tsp of sea salt.
Preparation Method: Salted Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Put parchment paper in baking sheet and spray cooking spray inside. Keep it aside
- Inside medium glass bowl add your chocolate baking chips.
- Pour water to about three inches in a sauce pan and put on heat to boil. Put your glass bowl with chocolate inside boiling water in the saucepan.
- Stir the chocolate chips using spatula while they thawed out. You can continue to stir till pour-able and even.
- Pour thawed chocolate into your baking sheet with grease inside. Make sure you spread the chocolate inside the baking sheet till it is about one quarter thick.
- Now go ahead and sprinkle with pistachio and sea salt
- Put the baking sheet inside refrigerator and allow it to stay for an hour.
- Break your Salted Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe into jagged piece and dish up.