A Tagine or Tajine is an Arabian dish and North African dish that is named after the clay pot in which food is cooked.
The Seafood Tagine is a delicious and famous dish in the Mediterranean countries. This dish is full of spices and tastes. It contains healthy nutrients beneficial to maintain health and fitness.
In order to prepare the Seafood Tagine at home, you will need the following ingredients.
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon.
- Chopped onion 1 piece.
- Red pepper.
- Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Harissa 2 tablespoons.
- Chopped and canned tomato 400 grams.
- Chickpea 400 grams.
- Frozen seafood selection 350 grams.
- Couscous 300 grams.
- Toasted almonds 25 grams.
- Lemon juice ½ cups for preparation and same for serving.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Cook the red pepper and onions for 5 minutes.
- Add harissa, garlic cloves, and chopped tomatoes.
- After 10 minutes add frozen food selection.
- Now add couscous in a large bowl and add boiling water. This will make the tagine.
- Mix the seafood and tagine with coriander, lemon juice and it is ready to serve.
- Present delicious Seafood Tagine with extra lemon juice and coriander.
Nutritional value of Seafood Tagine is given here.
- Fats 11 grams.
- Saturates 1 gram.
- Carbohydrates 72 grams.
- Sugars 11 grams.
- Fiber 10 grams.
- Protein 32 grams.
- Salt 1.7 grams.
- Freshwater fish meat (minced) can also be used if seafood is not available.
- Always prepare the tagine with special care and use ingredients properly.
Read: Chicken Tagine Recipe | چکن تاجین