Sesame Bras is one of easiest recipes to make at home. It is an ancient Greek recipe but still eaten all around the world. You can add variety of nuts in the bars or make different types of bars with different nuts. Sesame is a healthier nuts and easily available in all Grocery shop or kiosk. You can eat these Sesame Bars anytime of the day. These are best for children also.
Ingredients: Sesame Bars Recipe
• Nonstick vegetable oil spray
• 1 ½ cups of cashews
• 6 tabs of raw sesame seeds
• 5 tabs of flaxseed
• ¼ cup of wheat bran
• ¾ tsp of kosher salt
• ¼ tsp of ground cardamom
• ½ cup of pure maple syrup
• 1 tabs of coconut oil
Preparation Method: Sesame Bars Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat 8×8-inch of baking pan using vegetable oil spray; line it with parchment. Ensure you leave hang over on the entire sides. Stir sesame seeds, flaxseed and cashew in another part of rimmed baking sheet, continue to stir occasionally but ensure you do not mix rather do that until it turn golden brown or continue till 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool. Reserve 2 tablespoon, sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.
2. Now process the remaining seeds and cashew together with the wheat bran, cardamom and salt inside food processor and continuum till it is chopped finely. Put inside medium size bowl.
3. Boil coconut oil and maple syrup inside a saucepan; boil and ensure stir continuously for one minute. Pour the mixture over mixture of cashew and blend to coat.
4. Inside already prepared pan with your wet hand press the mixture firmly (continue until sticky). Put in already reserved seeds and ensure you press to hold together. Bake your sesame bars for about 25 to 30 minutes or continue until turns golden brown. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
5. Awesome Sesame Bars Recipe is ready to serve anytime of the day to every family members.